Re: [jomox] ordering firmware upgrade?

  • Julian
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2005
      And what has been revised in the latest firmware?

      Thankyou, Julian
    • benvehorn
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2005
        Thanks Juergen, this is great.
        Unfortunately my Yahoo settings are acting up and I'm not receiving mail directly
        from the list, and the attachment isn't available via the web interface.
        Can someone forward Juergen's mail with the attachment to me directly at
        mathlete23 at comcast dot net?
        Thanks.
        ---Ben

        -

        -

        > This email, and any attachments, may be confidential and also privileged.
        > If you are not the intended recipient:
        > Please notify the sender and delete all copies of this transmission along with any
        attachments immediately.
        > You should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any
        other person.

      • Wheaton, Simon
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 2, 2005
          benvehorn [mathlete23@...]