Re: [jomox] Re: Jomox Yahoo group

  • punkdISCO
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 10, 2005
      "Speaking of ordering Airbase ROMs, I'm in the States so shouldn't I be able
      to talk them into selling me one without charging me VAT? Isn't that how it
      works?"

      Hi Andy

      I think they will direct you at your local distributor. Can't remember the
      guys names but you should be able to find him listed at the Jomox site.

      Are you referring to just the ROM btw? If so, they only cost like 20euro so
      saving 15ish% on this is not going to be a big deal..

      See you,

      Paul
      London
      www.punkdisco.co.uk