Jomox Yahoo group

  • kasperbauer
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7, 2005
      Hi,

      Seems no messsages in a long time? Seems the sunsyn is no more? Any
      updates happening on the resonator?
    • ALEX
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 7, 2005
        --- In jomox@yahoogroups.com, "kasperbauer"
        <kasperbauer@y...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Seems no messsages in a long time? Seems the sunsyn is
        no more? Any
        > updates happening on the resonator?

        I agree with you!!!
        We have no news from Juergen :-(

        I am waiting a new update for my sunsyn : It could be very
        usefull for pitch bend permorfance to selected the range of the
        pitch: at this time when you pitch bend up or down the sunyn
        pitch 4 semi tones..... it could be nice to select 2 semi tones... My
        master keyboard is a DX7 and it is configured to pitch bend 2
        semitones`

        Alex
      • privat_joy
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 8, 2005
          --- In jomox@yahoogroups.com, "ALEX" <alx002@y...> wrote:

          > --- In jomox@yahoogroups.com, "kasperbauer"
          > <kasperbauer@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi,
          > >
          > > Seems no messsages in a long time? Seems the sunsyn is
          > no more? Any
          > > updates happening on the resonator?
          >
          > I agree with you!!!
          > We have no news from Juergen :-(
          >
          > I am waiting a new update for my sunsyn : It could be very
          > usefull for pitch bend permorfance to selected the range of the
          > pitch: at this time when you pitch bend up or down the sunyn
          > pitch 4 semi tones..... it could be nice to select 2 semi tones... My
          > master keyboard is a DX7 and it is configured to pitch bend 2
          > semitones`

          I would like to see a list of working PCMCI - Cards...

          > Alex
        • punkdISCO
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 8, 2005
            > We have no news from Juergen :-(

            Yeah, Im also trying to track them. Ordered 2 Airbase ROMs 7 weeks
            yesterday. Chased them and got a reply 3 weeks ago today saying they would
            be shipped that week. Chased again 1 week ago today but no answer yet..

            So, he was alive 3 weeks ago today for sure. Lets hope this has not changed
            in the meantime :(

            see you,

            Paul
            London
            www.punkdisco.co.uk
          • DJ Astroboy
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 9, 2005
              punkdISCO wrote:

              >Yeah, Im also trying to track them. Ordered 2 Airbase ROMs 7 weeks
              >yesterday. Chased them and got a reply 3 weeks ago today saying they would
              Speaking of ordering Airbase ROMs, I'm in the States so shouldn't I be
              able to talk them into
              selling me one without charging me VAT? Isn't that how it works?

              Andy/DJ Astroboy
            • punkdISCO
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 10, 2005
                "Speaking of ordering Airbase ROMs, I'm in the States so shouldn't I be able
                to talk them into selling me one without charging me VAT? Isn't that how it
                works?"

                Hi Andy

                I think they will direct you at your local distributor. Can't remember the
                guys names but you should be able to find him listed at the Jomox site.

                Are you referring to just the ROM btw? If so, they only cost like 20euro so
                saving 15ish% on this is not going to be a big deal..

                See you,

                Paul
                London
                www.punkdisco.co.uk