Airbase note dropouts

  • ElectronicBizniz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2005
      Hi,

      I am still experiencing note dropouts when I am working with some
      busy drum patterns. I am currently working with version 1.09, does
      anybody know if this problem still occurs with version 1.15?

      Regards,

      Martijn
    • punkdisco
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2005
        Hi Martijn

        > I am still experiencing note dropouts when I am working with some
        > busy drum patterns. I am currently working with version 1.09, does
        > anybody know if this problem still occurs with version 1.15?

        Im currently running 1.09 but have on order version 1.15 (still waiting for
        delivery). If you send me a midi file I can test it with my current 1.09 and
        then again once I receive the ROM upgrade..

        See you,

        --
        Paul
        London