SUNSYN ENV 2 CALIBRATION

  • ALEX
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2004
      Juergen , what is the steps to do to calibrate the env2????

      Can you explain us??

      Thanks

      ALex
    • Jomox GmbH Jürgen Michaelis
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 15, 2004
        press global->tune -> PAGE2 -> Env ->enters calibration Env2
        Do the same as with env 1. The release times are also adjustable, only you
        have to change the preselected sound settings to
        att=0 dec= 0 sust= 127 rel = 80 on both envelopes and match the voices by
        turning encoder 4 as with the att / dec adjustments. Mostly voices 7 and 8
        are too long, so shorten them against the others. On release calibration,
        you have to do it by ear because there is no displayed measure.

        Juergen Michaelis

        JoMoX Elektronische Musikinstrumente GmbH
        Koertestr. 10
        10967 Berlin
        Germany

        +49-30 61702575 phone
        +49-30 61702574 fax
        www.jomox.de

        > Juergen , what is the steps to do to calibrate the env2????

        > Can you explain us??

        > Thanks

        > ALex

        > Yahoo! Groups Links
      • ALEX
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 15, 2004
          Thanks for this very usefull UPdate !!!! Juergen !!!
          My SUNSYN's 8 VOICES sound very calibrated now !!

          Alex