SUNSYN Update

  • ALEX
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2004
      Juergen !!!! Hi !!!

      Was your voyage in France good??? :-)

      Can you tell us when a new update will be ready??

      THX for alll

      Alex
    • Jomox GmbH J├╝rgen Michaelis
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2004
        > Juergen !!!! Hi !!!

        > Was your voyage in France good??? :-)

        :)

        How did you know?
        Food & Wine & country was exellent, car driving horrible and language
        communication problematic:-) I don't speak french, too bad. But people were
        really kind and helpful, there had been real funny situations speaking with
        hands and heads...

        Vouz avez un chambre libre pour deux personnes...?

        > Can you tell us when a new update will be ready??

        just give me 6 weeks.

        Juergen