New track - all drums xBase

  • punkdISCO
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2004
      Hi all..

      Finally got around to posting a track I finished recently. The main synth
      line is the 777, all drums are xBase and there is some MKS80 bits and a
      tb303.

      The track is called "Dow dE Dow" and is in the "Music" section on my site.

      Paul
      London
      www.punkdisco.co.uk
    • xoxmm
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13, 2004
        --- In jomox@yahoogroups.com, "punkdISCO" <forums@p...> wrote:
        > Hi all..
        >
        > Finally got around to posting a track I finished recently. The
        main synth
        > line is the 777, all drums are xBase and there is some MKS80 bits
        and a
        > tb303.
        >
        > The track is called "Dow dE Dow" and is in the "Music" section on
        my site.

        > Paul
        > London
        > www.punkdisco.co.uk

        I'd love to hear your track, but It won't play in itunes.
        Is there a way to convert the .wma file type to something I can play
        on my Apple?

        Thanks, Mitch
      • punkdISCO
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 14, 2004
          > I'd love to hear your track, but It won't play in itunes. Is there a way
          to convert the .wma file type to something I can play
          > on my Apple?

          Hi Mitch

          Just posted it as a mp3. I did not realise the WMAs can't be played on
          MACs. From now on I will always post the two formats..

          Thanks for letting me know you could not listen btw..

          See you

          Paul
          London
          www.punkdisco.co.uk
        • thomas saraceno
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 14, 2004
            download the windows media player its free,
            download.com
            t.

            http://messenger.yahoo.com/