SUNSYN LFO SYNC

  • ALEX
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2004
      Hey SUNSYN 's users

      Is it possible to sync via MIDI CLOCK the LFO's ??????

      I tried to sync the LFO's but it doesn't work ..........grrrrrrrrrrr

      Can you confirm It DOESN't WOrk?????

      Alex

      ps: Juergen are you working on the new OS??? :-)
    • Ulcer B. Pentacidis
      Message 2 of 4 , May 9, 2004
        Try monkeying with the bpm and clock division in the lfo menu to achieve
        your desired results. In my experience, it takes a little experimentation
        to dial in the modulation you are looking for.

        Good luck.

        >From: "ALEX" <alx002@...>
        >To: jomox@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [jomox] SUNSYN LFO SYNC
        >Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 20:46:14 -0000
        >
        >Hey SUNSYN 's users
        >
        >Is it possible to sync via MIDI CLOCK the LFO's ??????
        >
        >I tried to sync the LFO's but it doesn't work ..........grrrrrrrrrrr
        >
        >Can you confirm It DOESN't WOrk?????
        >
        >Alex
        >
        >ps: Juergen are you working on the new OS??? :-)

        Getting married? Find tips, tools and the latest trends at MSN Life Events.
        http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=married
      • G e r ä u s c h d i c h t e
        Message 3 of 4 , May 10, 2004
          hi all

          i used to program the sounds on the airbase itself,
          with the knob & buttons. as other airbase owners might
          know, if you change something, you get prompted to
          choose if you want to save the changes or to discard
          them.

          recently i decided to make it all a bit easier and i
          programmed the programmable knobs on my e-mu command
          station so i can control the airbase sounds with those
          knobs, not needing to program everything with the 1
          knob on the airbase. but i noticed that if i touch the
          airbase the patches switch back to the sound before i
          changed it, and there's no save prompt... is there a
          way to trigger the save prompt or should i just record
          the cc's in the sequencer?

          thanks for your answers
          hans

          =====
          feindbild musik: check http://www.electrobel.be, user feindbild
          http://www.etherialdawn.be
          http://www.isabellableeds.com
          http://www.spectre.be
          -|[ G E R Ä U S C H D I C H T E ]|-

          Mit schönen Grüßen von Yahoo! Mail - http://mail.yahoo.de
        • ALEX
          Message 4 of 4 , May 11, 2004
            I tried anything and I just want to sync the LFO on the CUTOFF on 1/4 time (measure
            4/4)
            It is impossible !!!!!!
            It is so easy do that with my MS20 and a Kenton PROSOLO:-)

            alex

            PS: one day..............my sunsyn card will come.....................:-)

            --- In jomox@yahoogroups.com, "Ulcer B. Pentacidis" <pinebendernine@h...> wrote:
            > Try monkeying with the bpm and clock division in the lfo menu to achieve
            > your desired results. In my experience, it takes a little experimentation
            > to dial in the modulation you are looking for.
            >
            > Good luck.

            0000