Keeping an eye on Sunsyn

  • hyppomauve
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9 5:31 AM
      Hi guys,

      I'll be short.
      I always kept an eye on the Sunsyn but each time i try ti get infos
      about it i see there are problems comming up.
      Issues about the voices, the release of the EG, the multi-timbral
      part, the 3rd free EG not available yet,...
      well can someone resume me all issues and problems found in a Sunsyn?

      Thank you so much.
      Best regards

      Mo''no
    • ALX002
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9 5:50 AM
        --- hyppomauve <rengam@...> a écrit :
        ---------------------------------
        Hi guys,

        I'll be short.
        I always kept an eye on the Sunsyn but each time i try
        ti get infos
        about it i see there are problems comming up.
        Issues about the voices, the release of the EG, the
        multi-timbral
        part, the 3rd free EG not available yet,...
        well can someone resume me all issues and problems
        found in a Sunsyn?

        Thank you so much.
        Best regards

        Mo''no

        I understand very well what you mean.

        SUNSYN's problem known:
        - multitimbrality very hard to play (sounds interfer
        on another part)
        - MENU OS not finished ( no BPM values for LFO's SyNC)
        - PCMCIA CARD not fully usable and compatible with PC
        or MAC
        - Release Env2 bad on one VOICe of the SUNsyn

        YOU MUST KNOW:

        SUNSYN is not a VIRUS for multitimbrality and power of
        FX ( delay, chorus...)

        THE FIRST THING IMPORTANT in the SUNSYN:

        It is a REAL ANALOG synth(except the LFO's) with a
        powerfull matrix patch modulation.

        BUT YOU HAVE TO TEST its SOUND to have a judgement
        about IT.

        Alex