Re: [jomox] SUNSYN REBOOTINGSOMETIMES????

  • ALX002
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2004
      --- Jomox_GmbH_Jürgen_Michaelis <mich@...> a
      écrit :
      ---------------------------------
      Hello,

      I'm sorry...please download again the new 1.12 file
      only from the website
      (erase your old file), there is a fixed patch now
      there, but it has the same
      naming like the old file. Do the update again, and the
      reset bug will
      dissappear. It does not have to be recalibrated if the
      updating works out
      fine.

      Best wishes,

      Juergen Michaelis,

      JoMoX GmbH
      phone: +49 /30/61702573
      www.jomox.de www.jayemsonic.de

      Hey Juergen could you explain me what was that bug??

      I though the rebooting Sequence came when I sent Midi
      clock to the sunsyn???!!!!

      Thanks for your rapidity to answer me :-) and I will
      try the new update :-)

      hmmmmmm I love JOMOX yeahhhhhhhh!!!!

      ALEX

      Yahoo! Mail - Votre e-mail personnel et gratuit qui vous suit partout !
      Créez votre adresse sur http://mail.yahoo.fr