Re: [jomox] xbase external midi step sequence steps

  • LEVLHED
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2004
      thank you!!

      Paul Hartfree wrote:
      Hi

      You can get the manuals from:

      Also, if you only want the sequencer steps, go to http://www.jomox.de then FAQ and it explains the basic steps. Just in case you only have email where you are, I have copied this section for you..

      Good luck

      Paul
      -----

      The three Midi-Sequencer-Tracks don't work well. What's wrong?

      Here are once again the most important programming-steps:
      - Activate Pattern-Mode
      - Select Pattern
      - Activate Track-Mode by hitting SHIFT and TRACK-PAGE (Ramp-Page on older machines). Display shows 'trC'.
      - Select track with Instrument-keys (BD, SD, CHH)
      - Now (!) select MidiChannel and Legato/Staccato
      !!! NOTE: Every track has ist own knobs. Don't try to use the BD-knobs for all tracks !!!
      - Set steps
      - Edit notes by:
      >selecting Track-Record-Mode (hit desired Instr.-resp. Track-button and WRITE the same time)
      (all selected steps get the same note and can now be edited in realtime by tweaking the two knobs)
      !!! NOTE: The display shows the current note only when the running sequenzer reaches its step !!!
      or
      >select Individual-Step-Edit-Mode (hit Instr.-resp. Track-button and Step-button(s) the same time).
      !!! NOTE: Previously selected steps have to be hitted twice to be selected or entered for Ind.-Step-Editing !!!
      >and edit notes by tweaking the knobs.
      !!! NOTE: To change from Track-Rec.-Mode in Ind.-Step-Edit-Mode and vice versa, you have to leave the Write-Mode and enter it again by hitting WRITE twice !!!
      - Is the track recorded in your desired way, leave the Write-Mode and stop programming/store by hitting ENTER.