- thank you!! Paul Hartfree wrote: Hi You can get the manuals from: http://www.jomox.de/manual/ Also, if you only want the sequencer steps, go toMessage 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2004View Source
Paul Hartfree wrote:HiYou can get the manuals from:Also, if you only want the sequencer steps, go to http://www.jomox.de then FAQ and it explains the basic steps. Just in case you only have email where you are, I have copied this section for you..Good luckPaul-----
The three Midi-Sequencer-Tracks don't work well. What's wrong?
Here are once again the most important programming-steps:
- Activate Pattern-Mode
- Select Pattern
- Activate Track-Mode by hitting SHIFT and TRACK-PAGE (Ramp-Page on older machines). Display shows 'trC'.
- Select track with Instrument-keys (BD, SD, CHH)
- Now (!) select MidiChannel and Legato/Staccato
!!! NOTE: Every track has ist own knobs. Don't try to use the BD-knobs for all tracks !!!
- Set steps
- Edit notes by:
>selecting Track-Record-Mode (hit desired Instr.-resp. Track-button and WRITE the same time)
(all selected steps get the same note and can now be edited in realtime by tweaking the two knobs)
!!! NOTE: The display shows the current note only when the running sequenzer reaches its step !!!
>select Individual-Step-Edit-Mode (hit Instr.-resp. Track-button and Step-button(s) the same time).
!!! NOTE: Previously selected steps have to be hitted twice to be selected or entered for Ind.-Step-Editing !!!
>and edit notes by tweaking the knobs.
!!! NOTE: To change from Track-Rec.-Mode in Ind.-Step-Edit-Mode and vice versa, you have to leave the Write-Mode and enter it again by hitting WRITE twice !!!
- Is the track recorded in your desired way, leave the Write-Mode and stop programming/store by hitting ENTER.
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.