Anyone have a sunsyn for sale?

  • ridszero
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2003
      Just wondering. Let me know

      Nick
    • John Van Nest
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2003
        Nick,

        I am the U.S. distributor for JoMoX products. I'm not sure about used
        units, but there is one new unit available in the U.S., and that's at
        sonichighway,com. There is a small chance that I'll be getting one
        more unit in before the end of the year, but that's far from certain!

        Hope that helps...

        John Van Nest

        On Nov 4, 2003, at 2:01 PM, ridszero wrote:

        > Just wondering. Let me know
        >
        > Nick
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        > <image.tiff>
        >
        > <image.tiff>

      • ridszero
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2003
          Thanks for the info John. The only way I might be able to afford one
          though is used. So i'll have to wait and see if there is a used one
          I can afford. I hope Jomox continue to make other synths, because
          they got the right idea.

          Nick

          --- In jomox@yahoogroups.com, John Van Nest <johnnyvn@e...> wrote:
          > Nick,
          >
          > I am the U.S. distributor for JoMoX products. I'm not sure about
          used
          > units, but there is one new unit available in the U.S., and that's
          at
          > sonichighway,com. There is a small chance that I'll be getting
          one
          > more unit in before the end of the year, but that's far from
          certain!

          > Hope that helps...
          >
          > John Van Nest
          >

          > On Nov 4, 2003, at 2:01 PM, ridszero wrote:
          >

          > > Just wondering. Let me know
          > >
          > > Nick
          > >

          > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          > > <image.tiff>