Logic 6.1 & XBase 09

  • razoresc
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 7, 2003
      Hey Everyone

      For some very weird reason - probably a simple one - I can't get
      Logic to control my XBase. Any help would be greatly
      appreciated!

      All the best!
    • ALX002
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 7, 2003
        --- razoresc <razor@...> a écrit :
        ---------------------------------
        Hey Everyone

        For some very weird reason - probably a simple one - I
        can't get
        Logic to control my XBase. Any help would be greatly
        appreciated!

        All the best!

        Can you be more explicite ???? What is your problem
        ??? SYNCH work???? TRIGGER PROBLEM???

        ALX

      • RaZoR
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 7, 2003
          Hey ALX

          I have the XBase set to pattern mode, and when I hit play on Logic I want
          the XBase to sync to Logic.

          All the best!

          on 7/7/03 2:23 PM, ALX002 at alx002@... wrote:

          --- razoresc <razor@...> a écrit :
          ---------------------------------
          Hey Everyone

          For some very weird reason - probably a simple one - I
          can't get
          Logic to control my XBase. Any help would be greatly
          appreciated!

          All the best!

          Can you be more explicite ???? What is your problem
          ??? SYNCH work???? TRIGGER PROBLEM???

          ALX

        • Jeff Storm
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 7, 2003
            is the clock set to mid?

            hit shift---> clock select (button 11) turn the tempo knob to mid

            ---------------------------------

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 12, 2003
              Hey Jeff

              Finally found the problem, I had the midi out plugged in, and as soon as I
              unplugged it, everything became perfect! Thanks for the help!

              All the best!

              --- razoresc <razor@...> a écrit :
              ---------------------------------
              Hey Everyone

              For some very weird reason - probably a simple one - I
              can't get
              Logic to control my XBase. Any help would be greatly
              appreciated!

              All the best!

              Can you be more explicite ???? What is your problem
              ??? SYNCH work???? TRIGGER PROBLEM???

              ALX

              <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT