Re: New JoMoX product info

  • analogback
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 2, 2003
      that super x-base sounds good to me. ive often thought id like to
      change the samples around, love that 8-bit sound!
      just to report, i recieved a machinedrum last week and its a VERY
      nice machine. it makes all the sounds the x-base cant...it cant do
      what the x-base does though....so theyre gonna be best friends!

      --- In jomox@yahoogroups.com, Jomox GmbH Jürgen Michaelis <mich@j...>
      wrote:

      > Machine Drum = digital...yes!
      >
      > nice machine though.
      >
      > Juergen
      >
      > > John
      >

      > > On Sunday, May 25, 2003, at 02:54 PM, Jeff Storm wrote:
      >
      > >> I think people on a budget aren't looking at $400 kick drum
      modules.
      > >> Nor are they looking for $3000 8 voice analog synths.  I never
      thought
      > >> of the jomox brand as a budget brand.  Now I concede that the
      work put
      > >> in needs to produce results (x number of units sold).  Maybe this
      > >> won't happen but look at the machinedrum, sold from the factory,
      all
      > >> digital and $1100+shipping from sweden.

      Recycle.

      > >> up
      > >> realtime
      > >> like =

      > >> entire

      > >> and

      > >> Service.

      > >> Service.
      > >>

      > >> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
      Service.

      > > <image.tiff>
      > >>

      > >> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
      Service.

      > > Machine Drum =3D digital...no?
      >

      > > John
      >

      > > On Sunday, May 25, 2003, at 02:54 PM, Jeff Storm wrote:

      on a
      > > budget aren't looking at $400 kick drum modules.=A0 Nor are they
      looking
      > > for $3000 8 voice analog synths.=A0 I never thought of the jomox
      brand
      > > as a budget brand.=A0 Now I concede that the work put in needs to
      > > produce results (x number of units sold).=A0 Maybe this won't
      happen but
      > > look at the machinedrum, sold from the factory, all digital and
      > > $1100+shipping from sweden.=A0</smaller></fontfamily>

      ine>
      > > =
      >

      > > <bold>To:</bold>
      > > =