the Xbases 'external sequencertracks'

  • Dirk weeteling
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 3:34 AM
      Hallo,

      is there anybody on this list using the Xbase for driving
      a synthesizer, trough the 'ext.seq.tracks'?

      It appears that when playing staccato-notes, my midi-cv
      converter still 'links' the notes, so they are played legato; if i'd enter a
      note on every 16th of a bar (while it is in 'staccato-mode'), it will make
      it sound like one long note (like the gate is kept open non-stop)
      instead of 16 short notes.

      I don't know if this is to blame my MCV4 midi-cv converter, or that i'm
      doing something wrong in the jomox-sequencer.

      Any help would be VERY appreciated.

      greetz
      Dirk

    • alx002
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2 4:21 AM
        --- In jomox@yahoogroups.com, "Dirk weeteling"
        <proceskabaal@h...> wrote:
        > Hallo,
        >
        > is there anybody on this list using the Xbase for driving
        > a synthesizer, trough the 'ext.seq.tracks'?
        >
        > It appears that when playing staccato-notes, my midi-cv
        > converter still 'links' the notes, so they are played legato; if i'd
        enter a
        > note on every 16th of a bar (while it is in 'staccato-mode'), it will
        make
        > it sound like one long note (like the gate is kept open non-stop)
        > instead of 16 short notes.
        >
        > I don't know if this is to blame my MCV4 midi-cv converter, or
        that i'm
        > doing something wrong in the jomox-sequencer.
        >
        > Any help would be VERY appreciated.
        >
        > greetz
        > Dirk

        Hi

        I use the ext tracks to send note to the SUNSYN. This config
        works well and I have a Good Staccao or legato Mode. No
        PROBLEMS for me.

        I think the problem comes from your CV MIDI BOX .

        alex