xbase newbie help

  • poohflang
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2002
      hey everyone,

      I just got my jomox and I can't seem to find the manual to help
      me out with this problem...

      I may just be in the wrong mode, but how do I start programming
      the jomox so that it runs through the 16 steps and plays the
      patterns that I'm punching in? I'll press the "start" button after
      I've selected what steps I want certain drums to hit on, but I hear
      no sound coming out. Any help to push me in the right direction
      would be appreciated.

      Thanks,
      James
    • ALX002
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2002
        --- poohflang <violentfluid@...> a écrit :
        <HR>

        <tt>
        hey everyone,<BR>
        <BR>
        I just got my jomox and I can't seem to find the
        manual to help <BR>
        me out with this problem...<BR>
        <BR>
        I may just be in the wrong mode, but how do I start
        programming <BR>
        the jomox so that it runs through the 16 steps and
        plays the <BR>
        patterns that I'm punching in?   I'll press
        the "start" button after <BR>
        I've selected what steps I want certain drums to hit
        on, but I hear <BR>
        no sound coming out. Any help to push me in the right
        direction <BR>
        would be appreciated.<BR>
        <BR>
        Thanks,<BR>
        James<BR>
        <BR>
        </tt>

        <tt>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a
        href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">Yahoo! Terms
        of Service</a>.</tt>

        HI!!

        Select Patt Mode then choose an empty pattern with the
        16 steps buttons or the Up/down buttons.

        Then push Write button: you'll be in write pattern
        mode

        select your instrument (BD, Snare or HH)

        And hit step button to place your sound where you want

        Normaly if you press start, the step buttons must
        flash in tempo of the pattern

        If they don't !!! You're in midi Clock ext. Change it:
        Shift then step 11 (clock select) and turn data Knob :
        you must see "int" on the screen!!!! Then ENTER

        alex

        Soyez solidaire soutenez l’action du Téléthon avec Yahoo! France.
        http://www1.telethon.fr/030-Espace-Relais-Dons/webtirelire1.asp?hebergeur_id=1309
      • poohflang
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2002
          Thanks Alex. I'll give it a try when I get off of work this afternoon.

          Take it easy,
          James