[jomox] JoMoX Magazine Ad

  • nvhladek@princeton.edu
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 1999
      Hey, glad I could join the group. I'll throw my two cents in, even though I don't own the product. This is the text of an entire ad, including a slogan at the end. Please edit accordingly.

      "JoMoX lets you get fat without starving yourself.

      You want the fat analogue sounds of yesteryear, but you balk at paying top dollar for vintage products. You looked at products with Samples and Virtual Analogue, but your discerning ear knows that they just don't cut it. JoMoX has developed products that use the real Analogue components to produce authentic, vintage, fat analogue sounds. Using modern technology, such as MIDI implementation, JoMoX doesn't stop at duplicating vintage hardware, but allows you to innovate and produce unprecidented phatness with unheard of expression and control. And unlike the vintage beatboxes you dream about, JoMoX products are available at affordable prices!

      Yesterday's Future is Today's Analogue Reality!

      JoMoX makes sure tomorrow is up to you."

      Sent using WebInbox. "Your email gateway."
      Check us out at http://www.webinbox.com
    • David Bivins
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 1999
        This is good stuff but for the saving money part--that XBase goes for just
        as much if not more than a TR-909! It's worth it, but I wouldn't call it
        "affordable." I'm guessing the SunSyn won't be cheap either.

        My .02,

        David.