Re: Sunsyn and multitimbral settup

  • ksten518
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 1, 2002
      --- In jomox@y..., "CoolColJ" <coolcolj@o...> wrote:

> [...]
      I'll
      > > post the patches I am talking about...there are quite a few of
      them
      > > and when unison is engaged it is worse.
      >
      > Maybe its something clipping in the signal path.

      I think you are right. It seems if I adjust the main out on the
      Sunsyn so it is not pegged and turn up the mixer it gets much
      better. Even better when played from my monitors not my headphones.
      I love programming with this machine...really easy and fast and I
      just started getting into the mod matrix hidden in the
      menus....nice.
    • Joeri Vankeirsbilck
      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 1, 2002
        > I love programming with this machine...really easy and fast

        Yep, the same over here!
        It's an excellent synth to work with. And you get the results you expect
        very very quickly!

        > and I
        > just started getting into the mod matrix hidden in the
        > menus....nice.

        That's indeed a powerful feature too.
        You should also try to use the RCO's in the mod matrix, this creates
        fantastic results sometimes.

        --
        Belway Productions