airbase high-hats

  • geebee101@dingoblue.net.au
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2001
      I've recently noticed that the behaviour of the high-hats on my
      airbase isn't quit what I had expected.
      It seems that the decay contols of the open and closed hats are
      interdependant on one another, for example incresing the decay of the
      closed hat will also increase the decay of ther open hat.
      Also if a one bar loop of closed hats only is playing inserting an
      open hat will increase the decays of the next few open hats following.
      Is this normal for the Airbase?
      Is this the behaviour of the TR909?
    • CoolColJ
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2001
        > I've recently noticed that the behaviour of the high-hats on my
        > airbase isn't quit what I had expected.
        > It seems that the decay contols of the open and closed hats are
        > interdependant on one another, for example incresing the decay of the
        > closed hat will also increase the decay of ther open hat.
        > Also if a one bar loop of closed hats only is playing inserting an
        > open hat will increase the decays of the next few open hats following.
        > Is this normal for the Airbase?
        > Is this the behaviour of the TR909?

        I had a 909 a long time ago, and the decays were independant.
        But they didn't effect each other as you described.

        Don't own an Airbase though.