Re: [jomox] A Sound Experiment

  • Heyoka_face_eater
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2001
      On Thu, 1 Nov 2001, Joeri Vankeirsbilck wrote:

      > Imo digital has its place as well. But if you're after punchy and "real
      > analog" sound, then only the original does it well: real analog.

      I would present to you my Linn Drum as punchy
      diigital. mmmm... meaty. Seriously though, my personal list of digital
      devices taht have any use for is limited to the folowing:

      Electribe ER1 (preferably through my Frostwave FX or modular)
      Yamaha Fs1r
      Nord Modular
      The 8 bit wavetable modules in my modular rig.
      Ensoniq DP4
      Ensoniq ASR 10

      What digital sound generating devices are you all using?

      for on-topic content: only gear that you use your Jomox to make up for >:)