Re: ...it don't mean a thing if it ain't gotthatsync....Doo-Wah-Doo-wah

  • goonybag@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2001
      > > too unreliable to use in a live situation, and not the best in
      studio
      > > use.

      used my xbase synced to 202 in a couple of gigs over the weekend,
      once again no problem. i even stop the 202, pull out the din cable,
      turn it off then back on, re programed another synth line, patch
      cable back in from jomox, hit start and resynced perfectly fist time,
      all without stopping my jomox which is receiving master tempo from an
      mc505. im also using the midi though on the jomox to sync an er-1.
      once again, no dramas.