[jomox] 107?

  • luv_hz@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 1999
      why does it say there is 107 messages, when there is only 105? also,
      when will the eprom chips be ready to ship, i know im impatient, but
      they've been shipping them in europe for a while now.

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/jomox
    • John Van Nest
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 1999
        I just got the chips this week. Now I'm checking chip suppliers to get them
        duplicated.

        Thanks,
        John

        ----------

      • kevin.maxwell@pharma.Novartis.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6, 1999
          Sorry am I missing something here .....what are these new chips that you're on
          about .. Something for the jomox I assume . Could somebody please enlighten me ,
          I'd hate to think I was missing out on something.

          Cheers Max

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 6, 1999
            Yes, the XBase version 2.0 software chips arrived last week. I'm waiting to
            hear back from some chip suppliers about getting chips for duplication
            purposes (JoMoX only sends me "master chips" and then I copy here).

            I'm also waiting on JoMoX to send me a little list of all the goodies the
            new chips take care of.

            I should know more later this week...

            Later!
            JVN