Re: [jomox] Re: Heyoka's question.

  • Heyoka_face_eater
    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 6, 2001
      On Mon, 6 Aug 2001 Chaos9@... wrote:

      > I agree with the gentleman that wrote about the new Machine Drum. It
      > is the digital drum toy while the JoMoX is the Analogue drum toy to
      > have.
      I suppose this is why I own samplers... and I am agreeed - I like the
      Jomox products so much that I bought the drum machine and the drum module.

      > The Machine Drum has a lot of useful outs for recording. It has four
      > digital synth engines in it. It's OK... but I agree that it is over
      > priced. The XBase09 gives You maximum Bag-For-The-Buck. I do NOT
      > think the Machine Drum does though it is excellent in its own way.
      I thought the sidstation was a bit pricey as well...

      > If You want to try Digital Sequencing toyz, I strongly urge You try
      > the new E-MU Command Stations; the MP7 for Rap/Hip-Hop and the XL7
      > for High-Energy Dance.
      Funny you should mention these... O played with the XL-7 last weekend and
      was very pleased with it. I am currently lurking until the second hand
      market comes around - I think it would be an excellent live machine to be
      teamed up with a BOSS DR303. My expensive (and freaking heavy) analogs
      never have to leave home again! Fits real nice on the plane to me pop's
      house as well... would be great for gigging when I'm at la casa del
      familia en Mexico. Viva!!!

      more bounce for the ounce