Re: Thursday ride in Sulphur/Moss Bluff

  • Luke
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 13, 2007
      You missed a good chance to ride. the weather was nice and by 6:00 the
      skies were blue. It's not often that you can say " I rode the other
      day , you know that day that the hurricane hit."

      Luke

      --- In jollyrogercycling@yahoogroups.com, "kirknoreuil" <noreuil@...>

    • jophoton@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 13, 2007
        Yes indeed it was a nice day to ride.  Tim actually kept the pace under 35!  Who would of thought that 8 hours after a Hurricane we'd be riding.

        Jeff O

      • kirknoreuil
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 24, 2007
          Not sure who will be riding this Thursday, but I will be starting
          vacation. Gordon said that he may ride in Moss Bluff. The time
          change is Sunday, Nov.4, but ride time is already getting pretty short
          in the afternoons. I will see you all Saturday morning, Nov.3.

          Kirk
        • Luke
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 24, 2007
            Just in case anyone is riding out of Capital Thursday , I won't be
            able to make it. On Tuesday there were just three , Van , Jeff , and
            I. Where are all of the rest of those hammerheads? I thought Tuesday
            and Thursday were the hardcore training rides.

            wrote:

            > Not sure who will be riding this Thursday, but I will be starting
            > vacation. Gordon said that he may ride in Moss Bluff. The time
            > change is Sunday, Nov.4, but ride time is already getting pretty
            short
            > in the afternoons. I will see you all Saturday morning, Nov.3.
            >
            > Kirk

          • michael lyons
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 24, 2007
              I had to work late.  I got off just in time to miss it.  I should be there Thursday if anyone wants to ride.

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • jophoton@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 25, 2007
                I will try and be there Thursday also. Boy the days are getting too short!!  The weather is going to be great for the Saturday ride.  Hope to see a hundred or so of us!

                Jeff O

              • sggirgg
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 25, 2007
                  The Thursday Moss Bluff ride is normally Mitzi, Robert, Kirk,
                  Michael (but not Sheila), and me. Once daylight savings time ends
                  on November 4th, it will be getting dark at 5:30 PM. We could meet
                  at Sam Houston Park and ride around in the dark.

                  Is anyone riding earlier on weekdays? I'm going to start riding at
                  lunch or right after work from Grace (Davison Road and 1133, near
                  Vincent Settlement).

                  Gordon

                  -- In jollyrogercycling@yahoogroups.com, "Luke" <luke.choates@...>