Eight Iron

  • Funny Jokes
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29 12:04 PM
      Eight Iron

      Off the seventh tee, Joe sliced his shot deep into a wooded ravine. He took his eight iron and clambered down the embankment in search of his lost ball.

      After many long minutes of hacking at the underbrush, he spotted something glistening in the leaves. As he drew nearer, he discovered that it was an eight iron in hands of a skeleton!

      Joe immediately called out to his friend, "Jack, I've got trouble down here!"

      "What's the matter?" Jack asked from the edge of the ravine.

      "Bring me my wedge," Joe shouted. "You can't get out of here with an eight iron!"

      http://home.att.net/~wbaustin/famous.html