FW: Freedom Kisses

  • J.C.'s Jokes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2003
      -------

      So I was feeling a bit reckless last night, and I ordered a large bag of
      Freedom fries and a salad with Freedom dressing.

      Then I go out to the novelty store to buy a Freedom tickler for a
      friend...had some trouble with that one.

      Finally, I get home and ask my partner if he would like to do some heavy
      Freedom kissing, but he wasn't into it. So I put on my Freedom jeans and
      Freedom sun glasses and went looking for some freedom. Didn't find any.

      --

      Copyright Information:
      approved it based solely upon its humor content. The list is