Just an intro

  • Charlie Zimmerman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 10:05 AM
      Greetings!

      Just joined this list as I'm catching up on a few months' worth of
      PUBLIB and saw the initial announcement. Our library is currently a
      stand-alone operation (1 main facility and a branch in a strip mall),
      but we're planning our move into a joint-use facility that will include
      us, a performing arts auditorium, a two-court gym and fitness center,
      an aquatic center and banquet facilities. (Construction bids are being
      opened this afternoon...) This isn't a two-purpose library, but may
      share some similar issues, so thought I'd sign on.

      Charlie Zimmerman
      President, Board of Trustees
      Washington (IL) District Library