Whoops!

  • TERRI PILATE
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2005
      Sorry, I forgot to pass on Marylaine's letter:

      "Hello,

      I'm a former librarian and current writer on library issues; you may be
      familiar with my e-zine, ExLibris <http://marylaine.com/exlibris/>, my
      writings in Library Journal and American Libraries, or my last book, Net
      Effects: How Libraries Can Manage the Unintended Consequences of the
      Internet.

      For the book I'm now working on, I'd be very interested in the answers you
      got to your query.

      I realize that sharing private communications is ethically questionable, so
      I'm not asking you to do that. But I'm wondering if you'd be willing to ask
      the people who replied whether they could send me a copy of their messages
      to you?

      Thanks very much.

      Marylaine

      Marylaine Block
      Writer and Internet Librarian
      http://marylaine.com

      Rock Music Quote of the Week:

      Remember what the dormouse said: feed your head.
      Jefferson Airplane"

      Also her email address is: Marylaine Block [marylaine@...]

      Terri