Re: Duck Pass

  • John
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 29, 2010
      Hi

      Just hiked it from the JMT yesterday. About 6 miles, snow free. Shuttle bus
      (free) will take you from town to Coldwater Campground. Half mile walk to
      trailhead.

      I'm not sure why more people don't re-supply over Mammoth Pass; shorter, less
      elevation, shuttle at trailhead.

      With that said, the Duck Pass/Lake trail IS much more scenic.

      Didn't I just say that? It's like deja vu all over again.

      JD
      www.johndittli.com