talk about silly coincidence!!!!!

  • robert shattuck
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2010
      So I'm standing in the bathroom, fiddling with the hair, thinking about the JMT food run I'm about to go on and looking at a bottle of hair junk I bought in Lone Pine last year––thinking to myself that it's almost empty . . . the phone rings and it's my friend, telling me his kid just got the postcard I sent, back in august '09, from Lone Pine . . . Ha! . . .

      'bout time to buy some more hair care products, I'd say . . . . . Lone Pine here I come (but first have to go to Portland for a week)

      BOB