Thank you

  • Jim Underwood
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 25, 2010
      I am 2 weeks out from heading up to Mammoth (for a great blues and brew fest Aug 6-8) and then acclimate a few days before beginning my great adventure on the JMT Aug 12th from Lyell.

      I want to truly thank this group and everyone on it for all the insight, help, and support in my planning.  I hope my few cents here helped others in kind.  You have all helped me a ton.   I wish to see you folks on trail.  I will have tape and my button!

      Have a great adventure to all.

      Sincerely,

      Jim Underwood.

    • Daniel
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 22, 2015
      Thank you everyone for your encouragement and excellent advice. I've been a member of this group for over a year now while preparing for my adventure on the JMT. Admittedly, I've spent most of my time in the background listening to everyone's comments mostly due to my overall lack of experience. I appreciate the excellent leadership and the terrific attitudes of the members. You are a wonderful bunch of folks. I am happy to report that after two weeks, I completed the JMT northbound on Aug 17. I'll still be sticking around but just wanted to express my appreciation.

      Safe journeys my friends.

      Daniel Pool
      (The fedora guy)
    • rnperky@sbcglobal.net
      Message 3 of 5 , Aug 22, 2015
        Congrats!!!!!!😀
      • groundhogsteve
        Message 4 of 5 , Aug 23, 2015
          Now we have to watch out for dinosaurs on the trail?  Damn, it's getting dangerous out there!
        • Daniel
          Message 5 of 5 , Aug 23, 2015
            Sure is! That little guy is Kudo. My daughter sends him with me whenever I am away from home.