Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: Muir trail ranch

  • Michael Ding
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 22 9:39 AM
      Great! I will be hitting the trail in 16 days. Mailed out the deposit check of Mt. Whitney shuttle service this morning too. Besides renting a SPOT, I have everything in place now!

      On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 8:16 AM, targetdoggmechanic <targetdoggmechanic@...> wrote:

      mine too!

      I have never resupplied at MTR before. I usually only do 2 resupplies, 1 at TM, 1 at VVR. This year I decided to try out MTR and still use TM. I was very surprised it actually only costed me $10 to ship my 5 gal bucket, and $15 to ship a small box to TM. I shipped out Tuesday and it appears the MTR resupply was delivered, and the TM should be there today. Should hit the trail in 12 or 13 days! The countdown begins!