Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: longterm Lone Pine parking

  • T Quan
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 21, 2010
      Chamber of Commerce is still charging $20/wk to park long-term.
      Happy trails!

      From: LEBRUN <bnslebrun@gmail. com>
      To: johnmuirtrail@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 5:47 PM

      Try the Chamber of Commerce in Lone Pine -- They quoted me $20.00 a week (last year).

      Dow Villa will allow long term parking if you stay !!

      Bruce

      On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 1:06 PM, T <pnw1992@yahoo. com> wrote:

      I just called them I got rejected for long-term parking in their overflow parking. They are only willing to accommodate up to 3 days since their customers need the overflow parking.