Re: [John Muir Trail] Food packaging dilemma

  • Jim Underwood
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 19, 2010
      Good points.   For those who do not know, you can mail out packages at Muir Ranch if you bring too much and don't want to overwhelm the hiker's barrel.
      Can I ship things out from the ranch?

      Yes. the cost will be determined by the weight and nature of the shipment. There is a $10 handling charge plus postage for a Priority Mail flat rate box. If you are sending out too much for that box, there is a handling charge of $20 plus postage. Inquire while at the ranch.

      Can I ship things out from the ranch?

      Yes. the cost will be determined by the weight and nature of the shipment. There is a $10 handling charge plus postage for a Priority Mail flat rate box. If you are sending out too much for that box, there is a handling charge of $20 plus postage. Inquire while at the ranch.

      There is a $10 handling charge and it ships Priority with a flat rate box.