RE: [John Muir Trail] Onion Valley/Kearsarge Resupply

  • Karpani
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 15 8:27 PM
      I remember that LA heat, 25 years of it!  And we've got it goin' on here in Garberville, too, 4 hrs. north of S.F.!  Have a great trip you guys!
      Karpani

      From: Roleigh Martin <roleigh@pobox. com>
      Subject: Re: [John Muir Trail] Onion Valley/Kearsarge Resupply [1 Attachment]
      To: johnmuirtrail@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 10:44 PM

      See attached, which I got from the packers for 2010.

      On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 12:37 AM, Karpani <karpanilove@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      I assume this has been discussed before, but where can I find information and details about resupply at or around Onion Valley ? I found a site that listed Sequoia Kings Pack Station with a website address that took me to a site totally unrelated (about cars and properties around Independence : -(). Don't know what's up with that! Any info anyone can provide would be much appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Karpani