Show your appreciation to Ranger Dave

  • Song
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2010
      Hi All JMT'ers,

      We all who hiked and enjoyed the John Muir Trail at some point will run into a back country ranger at some point. Many of us has probably seek information from a ranger along the trail. If anyone of you happened to hike to McClure Ranger Station in Evolution Valley make a point to stop by to say thanks to Ranger Dave Gordon for his many years of service. I am sure he would be very appreciative. When I spoke to him last year, he mentioned to me that this may be his last year. He is retiring. He is one of the most dedicated ranger I know along the trail and not to mention the one who save my hiking partner a couple of years ago. I am thinking of something for him when I hike into Evolution Valley. Perhaps we can band together and get something together for him.

      Any suggestions are welcome.

      Sim
    • ed_rodriguez52@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2010
        I be sure to look for him just so happen we are camping out there

        From: "Song" <song95139@...>
        Sender: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2010 04:49:40 -0000
        To: <johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com>

[...]