RE: [John Muir Trail] Vincere Grip Socks

  • Barbara Karagosian
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2, 2010

      So glad you like them!  They were a total of $48.78 for both socks, plus tax plus shipping.  My aggress is

      Barbara Karagosian

      3981 Black Bird Way

      Calabasas, CA 91302

      Thanks again.

      I SO wish I was on the trail already; all this prep is driving me nuts!

      From: Barbara Karagosian < barbara@mkpe. com >
      Subject: [John Muir Trail] Sock liners
      To: "forum JMT" < johnmuirtrail@ yahoogroups. com >
      Date: Monday, June 7, 2010, 7:12 PM

      For all you folks who wear Iniji type toe socks, they are bringing out
      a true liner version, not as thick as their "performance" version,
      this summer. I would love to wear these socks but the smaller toes on
      the socks are way too big for my small toes. Anyone else find that?

      Barbara

    • Barbara Karagosian
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 2, 2010

        I am so sorry for this e-mail – I thought it was going to one person only.  Barbara