Vincere Grip Socks

  • Nube Brown
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2, 2010
      Hi Barbara,
      Thank you...I've received, tried-out, and love the Vincere Grip Socks. I'm taking the small so I sent the x-small onto my mom (Karpani). She'll take those....so we've got you covered! Send me the final total and I'll get a check out to asap...be well,
      Nube

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 2, 2010

        So glad you like them!  They were a total of $48.78 for both socks, plus tax plus shipping.  My aggress is

        Barbara Karagosian

        3981 Black Bird Way

        Calabasas, CA 91302

        Thanks again.

        I SO wish I was on the trail already; all this prep is driving me nuts!

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 2, 2010

          I am so sorry for this e-mail – I thought it was going to one person only.  Barbara