Re: Thanks Everyone

  • John
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2010
      Have a good trip Ed.

      Travel safely

      JD
      www.johndittli.com
      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, ed_rodriguez52@... wrote:

      > I would like to take this time to thank everyone for your advice and helping me to prepare myself to in my journey. I wish everyone that will follow after me a safe and wonderful trek. I will give the group an overview between sections (cell phone service) for those of you that would like to follow our journal here is the link http://postholer.com/journal/viewJournal.php?sid=9f0e454d1e8b070a7ef54afecdd67b42. Looking forward to meet others in our group. Happy trails

    • snkworth
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2010
        Happy trails, Ed. Thank you for all your input and good inquiries. I'll miss you on the trail this year (we go in August) but perhaps our paths will cross someday.
        I'm proud of you for doing the JMT. I'm proud of all of us. It is a lofty goal and a fabulous trip awaits us all.

        Nancy from Mt. Shasta