Thanks Everyone

  • ed_rodriguez52@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2 1:11 PM
      I would like to take this time to thank everyone for your advice and helping me to prepare myself to in my journey. I wish everyone that will follow after me a safe and wonderful trek. I will give the group an overview between sections (cell phone service) for those of you that would like to follow our journal here is the link http://postholer.com/journal/viewJournal.php?sid=9f0e454d1e8b070a7ef54afecdd67b42. Looking forward to meet others in our group. Happy trails
    • Barbara Karagosian
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2 1:18 PM
        Good luck Ed. Can't wait to hear how it goes! Have a great adventure.

        Barbara

        On Jul 2, 2010, at 1:11 PM, ed_rodriguez52@... wrote:

        > I would like to take this time to thank everyone for your advice and helping me to prepare myself to in my journey. I wish everyone that will follow after me a safe and wonderful trek. I will give the group an overview between sections (cell phone service) for those of you that would like to follow our journal here is the link http://postholer.com/journal/viewJournal.php?sid=9f0e454d1e8b070a7ef54afecdd67b42. Looking forward to meet others in our group. Happy trails

      • John
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2 1:27 PM
          Have a good trip Ed.

          Travel safely

          JD
          www.johndittli.com
          --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, ed_rodriguez52@... wrote:

          > I would like to take this time to thank everyone for your advice and helping me to prepare myself to in my journey. I wish everyone that will follow after me a safe and wonderful trek. I will give the group an overview between sections (cell phone service) for those of you that would like to follow our journal here is the link http://postholer.com/journal/viewJournal.php?sid=9f0e454d1e8b070a7ef54afecdd67b42. Looking forward to meet others in our group. Happy trails

        • snkworth
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2 4:24 PM
            Happy trails, Ed. Thank you for all your input and good inquiries. I'll miss you on the trail this year (we go in August) but perhaps our paths will cross someday.
            I'm proud of you for doing the JMT. I'm proud of all of us. It is a lofty goal and a fabulous trip awaits us all.

            Nancy from Mt. Shasta