RE: [John Muir Trail] Appeal filed against development in shadow of Whitney

  • Singewald
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2005
      The facts and figures on your website look interesting. Any idea what the
      proposed lot prices will be? The only downside I see is that the developers
      have not included a golf course in the proposed plan.

      Given that this is a public forum, I feel compelled to share my personal
      view. Frankly, I don't see this development of 27 homes spread across more
      than 60 acres as a significant eye-sore. But, hey, differing opinions make
      the world go round.