Re: [John Muir Trail] Lighweight Stoves (was hiking with children)

  • Debbie Wittkowske
    Message 1 of 14 , May 8, 2005
      This is how I woke up this morning: "Happy Mother's Day! We're taking you to REI to buy new camping stuff, Mom." I guess they noticed how the REI sale catalog is beginning to tear and fade from repeated use. I'll look into the Snow Peak, MSR Pocket Rocket, Jet Boil and the Pur Hiker. I don't think I'll buy anything yet. But then again, it is Mother's Day maybe I'll ask my children ;)

      Happy Mother's Day to All the Moms!!!

      Prapanna Smith <prapanna@...> wrote:
      Go to REI. They are having a HUGE sale right now. I just got some
      superfeet for my new Merrill's today.

      A vast surrender was his only strength.
      Savitri Book 3, Canto 2