RE: [John Muir Trail] Re: transportation from LAX or SFO to Yarts station?

  • Vera Lehmkuhl
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2005
      HA Craig....of course it'll fit in YOUR Forester..It fits in MY Forester...:) there are just 2 of us...:)
      lets take it off line and play name your price...:)
      beer ok?

      Craig <mountains@...> wrote:
      My question is...how much are you willing to pay. And will all your
      gear and folks fit in my Subaru forester. ;-)

      C!

      "if we can't have fun, at least we can suffer" Conrad Anker
      http://www.thebeautifulearth.com/stateoftheearth.aspx - World Happiness
      Meter: How happy are you today?