baby wipes, buckets and . . .

  • robert shattuck
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2010
      Please, let's not go back to the stream crossing thing :) and buckets . . . they just don't inspire my sense of right or wrong. Just remember to hold on tight to them when you are fetching water from a fast moving stream––they don't do you any good when they're shooting the rapids.

      sparklefart.blogspot.com