. . . about that spoon . . .

  • robert shattuck
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010
      I still have a few things to learn about imovie, but anyway . . . oh, and check out Mr. Ladd's cutting edge snow-suit!!! :)

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY8djVn6afI

      bob

    • Barbara Karagosian
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010

        Good one – maybe we can see the top half of John’s face in part 2?  J

        PS  Does REI sell that suit?

        http://www.summitpo st.org/plans/ view_activity. php?post_ id=6480