Re: [John Muir Trail] Yet another stupid trail story

  • Linda Reitz
    Message 1 of 5 , May 29, 2010
      Of course the next morning I noticed a real trail across the bridge going down back to the river trail. From the down side it sure did not look like a trail, just a bunch of hughe boulders. I am sure it would have been easier to climb back that way but climbing up a waterfall (low in August) makes a better story.