Walk the Sky book signing

  • John
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28, 2010
      Hi All

      We are very excited to have learned that Walk the Sky earned a Gold Medal for best "Western Regional Non-Fiction" at the IPPY Awards in NYC.

      For any of you living in the North Bay (SF), and don't have anything better to do on a Tuesday night. We are doing a casual presentation and book signing up near Santa Rosa on June 1st.

      More info: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/event.php?eid=124287167593692

      John
      www.johndittli.com

    • Barbara Karagosian

        Message 3 of 3 , May 31, 2010
          Excellent! Yahoo!  Thank you for sharing your great news!  I love my book and it so keeps me inspired for this year's NS hike in early Sept. from RM to WP with my son.  Darn that  I'm unable to share in the festivities at your signing gathering.  Enjoy!
          Karpani