RE:dweebs

  • Barbara Karagosian
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27, 2010

      I LOVE reading the dweeb’s weather forecasts – a whole new language – but they are usually right on (as far as I can tell!).  Looks encouraging.  We were sposed to be camping at Whitney Portal and had a permit to do some of Whitney this weekend – but cancelled due to the weather today and Friday.  Heading out to the Joshua Tree desert instead – get to practice some map and compass and do some bouldering…Barbara