JMT right now!

  • ned@mountaineducation.org
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2010
      We're briefly back from filming from Kennedy Meadows to Kearsarge and have a ton of vital info to dispense, but we have to go to a funeral tomorrow, so I will try to fill you all in then.

      Suffice it to say that the entire backcountry is solid with snow from 10,000 feet up, lakes still frozen solid, and snow bridges still existing over Tyndall....

      Ned Tibbits, Director
      Mountain Education
      P.O. Box 1477
      South Lake Tahoe, Ca. 96156