Re: [John Muir Trail] General stores along the trail

  • Herb
    Message 1 of 4 , May 19, 2010
      We found TM to be well stocked when we went through, although it can get cleaned out especially on the weekends. There will be food, you just might not have a full selection.

      At VVR, but sure to check the hiker bin. As Matt posted, many hikers seem to oversupply themselves and offload to the barrel. We found some great stuff to carry us to our MR resupply.

      Herb